Committees of the Worshipful Company of Constructors
- The General Purposes Committee deals with all financial, management and policy matters.
- The Election Committee reviews all potential members of the Company, assessing their suitability and managing the interview process.
- The Privileges Committee makes recommendations on entry to the Court, and advancement within it.
- The Charity Advisory Committee makes recommendations to the Trustees of the Charitable Trust for the disbursement of charitable funds.
Sub Committees (click on the links to email the Chair of the sub-committee)
- The Scholarships and Awards Committee oversees scholarships and prizes, and is responsible for our relationship with Livery Schools Link.
- The Publicity and Events Committee looks after all public communications, plus the programme of events.
- The Fundraising Committee explores partnerships with construction industry organisations that will enable the Company to further its charitable and educational work.
- The Membership Committee manages all new member applications and advancement within the Company.